iFlight BumbleBee V2 HD 4S Cinewhoop
- Type: 4S 3-inch Digital Cinewhoop
- Weight: 356.7g
- Wheelbase: 145mm
- CAM: DJI FPV Camera
- VTX: DJI FPV Air Unit Module
- FC: SucceX-A F4 40A AIO Board
- ESC: Integrated in FC
- Motor: XING-C 1408 3600KV
The BumbleBee HD V2 BNF features the amazing DJI digital FPV system which makes flying truly breathtaking. With the 720p 120fps video in your Goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in FPV experience.
The whole frame was reduced to a minimum size and weight. We came up with a 145mm diagonal motor distance for our new V2 (V1 142mm) and even fit the DJI Air Unit inside.
We’ve also added a new bumper approach with loads of protective 3D TPU parts to protect yourself and your drone
Small space? Tight gaps? Indoor safety? But you need that 4K? Well, here goes your GoPro!
There’s always that customer that has this indoor project but just want to get footage in 4K. Here’s the BNF you need to get the job done!
You have this location you wanna fly in, but no way you’d fly your standard razor blades around you or your friends?
Do you just love the style and the fact that “props just won’t break that often”? … GO FOR IT!
Main Changelog V2:
- SD-Card Extension Port (on the tail end)
- FC type-C Extension Port (on the tail end)
- LED illuminated Logo
- Upgraded EVA Protectors, Improved duct profile with less noise
- Bottom carbon thickness increased from 2mm to 2.5mm
- The Wheelbase increased from 142mm to 145mm
|Affiliate Link|| Buy from iFlight now!|
Buy from Banggood now!
|Motors||XING-C 1408 3600KV|
|Receiver Option|| DJI BNF @ $409.99|
Frsky XM+ @ $420.99
Frsky R-XSR @ $427.99
TBS Crossfire @ $438.99
|Recommended Lipo||1300-1550mAh 4S Lipo|
|Other Features|| - No Props or frame in view!|
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
|Name||iFlight BumbleBee HD V2 Cinewhoop Frame Kit|
|Top Plate Thickness||2mm|
|Bottom Plate Thickness||2.5mm|
|Arm Plate Thickness||-|
|Top and Bottom Plate Spacing||27mm|
|FPV Camera Compatibility||19mm|
|Motors Compatibility||12mm M2|
|FC Compatibility||20mm M2 / 30.5mm M3|
|Name||DJI FPV Camera|
|Image Sensor||1/3.2'' CMOS|
|Name||DJI FPV Air Unit Module|
|Output Power|| CE: 25mW|
|Antenna Type||Circular Polarized Antenna|
|Onboard DVR||1080p 60fps|
|Name||SucceX-A F4 40A AIO Board|
|CPU <strong>CPU</strong> (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.||STM32F405|
|Flash / Blackbox||8MB|
|Mounting||30.5mm M3 with Grommets|
|Name||Integrated in FC|
- iFlight BumbleBee HD V2 CineWhoop BNF US$409.99 ~ US$434.99
- iFlight BumbleBee HD V2 3 Inch 4S CineWhoop FPV Racing Drone BNF w/ DJI FPV Air Unit US$409.99 ~ US$434.99